Data Communications and Protocols
Installed at the tank side or in the control room, tank gauge interfaces are used for integrating sensors and control systems. Open system architecture allows the integration of different technologies and still guarantees system functionality.
Applications may vary, but the goal for all is the same: having reliable, accurate data at a reasonable cost. If you run a tank farm, terminal or refinery, talk to us about integration devices for all major tank gauging manufacturers.
- Connect your existing field communications
- Integrate tank gauging instrumentation from all major manufacturers
- Maintain and integrate your legacy systems and devices
- Allow remote configuration and diagnosis
- Provide master/slave capabilities in parallel
- Serve data on different host protocols simultaneously
- Provide additional I/O capabilities