Float and Tape Tank Gauge Service Program
This unique program is just one example of how we can help. A Varec certified field service engineer with over 15 years of experience visits your site to conduct all service work to improve the operations of your business by restoring your Varec 2500 Automatic Tank Gauges (ATG) to their original level of quality and performance.
On-site Service Program
If you would prefer for us to manage maintenance of your Varec 2500 ATGs, a field service engineer will conduct a site survey and provide a detailed plan of action. If the service work is performed by our engineer, we guarantee:
- Two (2) years on parts & labor
- Overall Gauge Accuracy ±½” (Combined ±¼”repeatability with ±¼” accuracy)
- Only genuine Varec spare parts will be used
- No required minimum number of tanks
- Documented service records (per tank) of all work performed
- Program covers only the gaugehead components. It does not include conduit piping, tape, motor, guidewires, transmitter, accessories or fittings
Other Technicians Have Said...
“I can’t believe for over twenty years I have been doing the repairs all wrong. I wish we would have had this class twenty years ago.”
“Before this class I thought I knew the Varec 2500 gauge like the back of my hand, but I learned several techniques that will make repairs easier and safer.”
“Everything my retired technician taught me was wrong! Now I understand why we have had these problems over the years!”
"This program is ideally suited to be conducted in line with an API653 tank overhaul."