8650 Operator Interface Terminal
The 8650 Operator Interface Terminal (OIT) is designed to be panel mounted in a remote control room. Acting as a MODBUS master, the 8650 OIT polls data from any connected MODBUS slave device, such as an 8130 Remote Terminal Unit or 8300 Series TankGate Interface, to receive tank data. Users can quickly and easily review the contents of up to 10 connected tanks without going into the tank farm.
- Available in panel-mount enclosure suitable for rugged environments- NEMA 4.
- Easy to read in bright sunlight conditions
- Touch screen with keys on and around viewable area
- EIA-232 connectivity for primary input, secondary serial input is optional (EIA-232, -422, or -485)
- 10/100Base-T ethernet option; supports TCP/IP, UDP/IP and other protocols with Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) option
- Built-in speaker allows programming of audible alarms and alerts
Each 8650 OIT must be configured for the specific application. All programming and configuration is performed by Varec’s engineering services, which are are additional to the base unit costs. These services are typically between 4-12 hours. Please contact a Varec sales representative for further information.