8200 Current Output Transmitter
The 8200 Current Output Transmitter (COT) is a precision analog transmitter designed to relay level information via field communications to the control room. The 8200 COT provides an increase in current output with a rising level using a 4-20 mA or 10-50 mA signal. It can also be ordered with a reverse "outage" reading output.
- Mounts directly to the 2500 ATG, 2592 Cover Position Indicator and 6700 Liquid Level Indicator
- Mounting adapters available for other standard float gauges
- Two wire, industry standard output or 4-20 mA or 10-50 mA, jumper selectable
- Optional two or four SPDT cam-operated switches
- 115 or 230 Vac on-board power supply available
- Highly accurate – 0.25% over full range
- FM, cFM and ATEX approved for use in hazardous areas
The 48 volts DC required for operation may be supplied by the user or through a 115 or 230 Vac on-board power supply. An optional junction box can be supplied.
Nine (9) different factory calibrated level ranges (fractional or Metric reference dials) are available with a range adjustment of 50 to 100% of the specified range. The current loop variations are carried across a 2-wire local bus to a central receiver or local display. As standard configuration, there is an increase in current output with a rising level (innage), but the transmitter may be configured for a “reverse” (outage) reading output.
- 0 to 12.5 ft, 25 ft, 50 ft or 100 ft
- 0 to 3.75 m, 7.5 m, 15 m or 24 m
Two (2) or four (4) SPDT limit switches can be supplied as an option. They have the following ratings:
- 20 A @ 125, 250, 460 VAC
- 10 A @ 125 VAC Tungsten filament lamp load
- 1 HP @ 115 VAC, 2 HP @ 250 VDC
- 1/2 A @ 125 VDC, 0.25 A @ 250 VDC
The optional switches can be selected for normally open or normally closed operation. They are mechanically operated directly from the main drive gearing and can be independently configured to switch at any desired tank level.