4560 Servo Gauge Monitor
The 4560 Servo Gauge Monitor (SGM) communicates as a slave device to a 6005 Servo Tank Gauge (STG) at the tank side, using a two-wire Hart® local bus. It provides indication of measured level,
temperature data and operating status and can send
operating commands to the 6005 STG.
A two-line, illuminated Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with
touch control is used to operate and select data.
Mounted within a flameproof enclosure, touch control
ensures safe operation even in hazardous areas.
- Convenient remote tank side monitoring and control of tank gauges
- Reduces the times an operator needs to climb the tank
- Communicates via a Hart ® local bus
- Indication via two-line, illuminated display
- Simple operation via three optical keys (touch control)
- Robust IP 67 and explosion proof housing
Servo Gauge Integration
- Level and temperature measurement
- Displacer hoist
- Interface level measurement (two interfaces can be measured)
- Specific gravity measurement of each product layer
- Tank bottom measurement
Note! * The 4560 SGM displays level and temperature
data as well as gauge status and displacer status.
- Weather proof; IP67,NEMA 4X
- FM - Flame proof, XP Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C & D
- CSA - Flame proof, Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C & D
- NPT 1/2", Pg16 or M20
- 85...264 VDC, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA
- 20...62 VDC, 25W / 20...55 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA
- Optional mounting bracket